Friday, May 31, 2013

Orlando Slice tops 3000 members!

From David Wheeler...

My dear fellow Slicers please welcome Kelvin Rivera, our newest Slice member number 3000. It's so gratifying for the staff and board of directors of the Downtown Arts District to see the dramatic growth of our online arts community. This benchmark is an important one. Our growing population solidifies the Orlando Slice as a vital hub and the technology gives us a voice capable of reaching far beyond the physical boundaries of the District.
Because of the Slice I feel like I have 3000 art friends and many more acquaintances. I would be remiss not to invite you to join me "In the Artist's Studio with Sir Terrance Hummel" -- this annual event is not to be missed and as always, ticket information is available on the Slice.
Congratulations again everyone and I'll see you all on the Slice!
Regards,
David
David Wheeler
Co-Chairman, Downtown Arts District, CityArts Factory and OrlandoSlice.com

Visit Downtown Arts District of Orlando at: http://www.orlandoslice.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments:

Post a Comment